Date(s) - 02/28/2017
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Natural Harvest Food Co-op
Contact: Briana Sterle (Natural Harvest Marketing Manager)
Phone Number: (218) 741-4663
Admission / Fees: $13 for Owners; $15 for the public (Register & pay for class in advance at Natural Harvest Food Co-op)
In this class you will learn about the five foundations of health and how to better incorporate them into your everyday life.
• Digestion – How the digestive system works
• Fatty acid balance – The truth about fats
• Blood sugar regulation – What sugar does to the body
• Mineral balance – Co-factors that help in mineral balance
• Hydration – How much water you need
Angela is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) certified by the Nutritional Therapy Association INC. She is trained to evaluate a client’s nutritional needs, support normal function, and identify nutritional deficiencies. The scope of her practice is not to diagnose or treat, but to make recommendations of dietary change, lifestyle considerations, and nutritional supplementations based on a client interview, analysis of a client’s food journal, nutritional assessment questionnaire, functional evaluation, and Lingual-Neuro testing.
• Register for classes at the Customer Service Counter, by calling 218-741-4663, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• All classes will be held in the Natural Harvest Deli unless noted
• Class fee: $13 for Owners; $15 for the public (unless noted)
• A minimum of 6 participants must be preregistered and paid 48 hours in advance in order to conduct the class.
• Cancellations taken with 24 hour notice. No refunds for no-shows.