Date(s) - 04/11/2017
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Natural Harvest Food Co-op
Categories No Categories
Contact: Briana Sterle (Natural Harvest Marketing Manager)
Phone Number: (218) 741-4663
Admission / Fees: $13 for Owners; $15 for the public (Register & pay for class in advance at Natural Harvest Food Co-op)
Enhance your health, happiness, and prosperity by creating balance and harmony in your environment. Feng Shui is the study of how to arrange your environment in order to enhance the quality of your life. In this class you will learn how to use Feng Shui to create optimal Health.
• Learn crucial Feng Shui health principles
• Assess the health-related interior factors of your home – giving you a great head start in looking for problems, as they manifest in your interior environment, which may contribute to your specific health concerns.
• Energetic understanding of illness
• Tools for beginning your health assessment process
Instructor Christy Mesojedec is a graduate of the Western School of Feng Shui and also holds certification from the International Institute for Building Biology. Her teachings bring a common sense and compassionate approach to the art of Feng Shui.
• Register for classes at the Customer Service Counter, by calling 218-741-4663, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• All classes will be held in the Natural Harvest Deli unless noted
• Class fee: $13 for Owners; $15 for the public (unless noted)
• A minimum of 6 participants must be preregistered and paid 48 hours in advance in order to conduct the class.
• Cancellations taken with 24 hour notice. No refunds for no-shows.
For more class information visit www.naturalharvest.coop