This really is God’s country.
Our Laurentian Chamber of Commerce community and surrounding area offer unbounded recreational opportunities all year long!
- Miles of bike trails along the Mesabi Trail or in our communities;
- Mountain biking trails at the Laurentian Divide or at Giants Ridge;
- Walking and hiking paths;
- ATV trails in our communities, as well as at the Gilbert OHV Park;
- More than 2,000 miles of snowmobile trails;
- Downhill skiing and snowboarding at Giants Ridge;
- Fat tire biking at Giants Ridge;
- Cross-country skiing trails at Giants Ridge and within our communities;
- Golf at world class golf courses at The Wilderness at Fortune Bay and Giants Ridge; among other local courses;
- …and, of course, there’s plenty of fishing and boating fun to be had right here in northern Minnesota!
For more information about recreational opportunities in the Laurentian Chamber of Commerce service area and across the Iron Range, visit the Iron Range Tourism Bureau.