Heal Yourself with Gut-friendly Foods!
Your mood, your hormones, and your energy level are all intricately linked to the health of your gut. In this class, Dr. Carrie Sell, chiropractor and owner of Ashawa Health in Cook, will teach you the signs and symptoms of gut flora imbalance as well as proven strategies to heal with natural foods. You will learn how to make homemade sauerkraut and kombucha (a fermented tea beverage) with easy step-by-step instructions. In addition, you’ll get to sample a variety of gut-friendly foods available at Natural Harvest!
• Register for classes at the Customer Service Counter, by calling 218-741-4663, or emailing email@example.com
• All classes will be held in the Natural Harvest Deli unless noted
• Class fee: $13 for Owners; $15 for the public (unless noted)
• A minimum of 6 participants must be preregistered and paid 48 hours in advance in order to conduct the class.
• Cancellations taken with 24 hour notice. No refunds for no-shows.