August 15th, 2018 | 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Mastering Social Media (30 min) – 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., July 25
The average internet user’s attention span is 8 seconds. How do you create content that draws users in quickly and rewards them for taking the time? In this presentation, we’ll cover creating content that is “snackable” to users to keep them coming back for more.
- Facebook Live – How, When, & Where (30 min) – 11:30 to 12:30 p.m., August 15
Video is becoming the way of the future. So how do we capture people’s attention effectively and grow our customer base with it? This presentation will show you the tricks of the trade to jump start your video presence.
- Reviews – Their Impact and How to Get Them (30 min) – 11:30 to 12:30 p.m., September 12
85% of customers trust online reviews, coming in a close second behind referrals. This session will cover how to gain reviews and keep your business looking sharp.
- Use Your Marketing to Hire (30 min) – 11:30 to 12:30 p.m., October 24
The number 1 struggle of small businesses is hiring. This presentation covers how to craft your public facing personality for not only marketing, but for attracting qualified candidates to your business. Looking good outwardly should feel good to your employees inwardly.
- How to Make a Non-Profit Go Digital & See the $$ (1 hour) – 11:30 to 1:00 p.m., November 7
Many times, tracking your marketing efforts can be a challenge. This presentation digs into a working case study example of how a digital marketing strategy can help you maximize your marketing return on investment and develop sustainability.