Laurentian Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors are enthusiastic volunteers from the Laurentian Chamber membership who devote their time to help build member commitment and raise community awareness of the chamber. Ambassadors are the vital public relations arm of the chamber and are committed to the success of the Laurentian Chamber business community.
Ambassadors are the face of the chamber and serve as advocates for the Chamber membership.
They are responsible for attending chamber events, encouraging member participation and encouraging non-members to become members of the chamber.
The Ambassador Committee meets the first Wednesday of every month at 5:15 at member businesses throughout the Laurentian Chamber communities.
2018 Laurentian Chamber Ambassadors
- Kasey Sherek, Chair – New Trendz Tanning & Body Wellness
- Aaron Johnson – AEOA
- Aphten Helmle
- Barbara Starken – The Lodge and Villas at Giant Ridge
- Britt See-Benes
- Bryan Swagger – Waschke Family
- Chris Martin – Fortune Bay Resort Casino
- Crystal Spawn – Edwards Jones
- Dawn Berg
- Erynne Johnson – Viking Coca-Cola
- Jeff McNickle
- Linda Scott – Up North Title
- Luke Chopp – Wells Fargo
- Nikki Aluni – Northwoods Surgery Center
- Spencer Kerr – Lyric Center For The Arts
- Steve Johnson – Lyric Center For The Arts